Sunday, September 23, 2012

Video Blog- NZ / Australian Winter


With only three days left on snow, the winter has almost come to an end. I returned home from New Zealand a few days ago and came straight up to Jindabyne for one last week of speed training and starts. There's still snow about which is great for this time of year. 
This winter has been a successful one, with a win and second place in the National Ski Cross Champs, as well as some great training in Australia and NZ. The highlight has to be the two weeks of quality training on a world cup level ski cross track in Cardrona, NZ.

I've put together a short video blog from the season...


At the end of the week I'll head home for 6 weeks of training, and hopefully some sun and surf. Given that I haven't spent more than 3 straight weeks at home since November last year (yes... the life of a ski racer), you can imagine I'm looking forward to being at home for a while!