Monday, March 22, 2010

Thank you for your support!

Dear family, friends and sponsors,

I want to thank you for all your support this season. I loved receiving your emails and feedback, even though I couldn't respond to all of them! It made me happy to know that you were enjoying my updates, and were interested in what I was doing overseas.

I am glad that you enjoyed the experience with me, and hope that you felt just as involved as I was in what I was doing; Olympics and all! After all, you all helped me in one way or another to get there.

I am now back in Melbourne, straight back into architecture at uni and catching up on three weeks of work! It's a struggle but I'm sure I'll manage.

At the moment I'm taking a bit of a break from training. I need some time to re-coop from that long, busy season. I will get back into it once I know what is happening with our ski cross national program. Hopefully some good things are to come, seeing as though the sport was such a hit at the Olympics!

I'll be in touch, and thanks again for your on going support!